What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Instant in car infotainment

A

Anonymous

Minimum budget, maximum result!

For those equipped with standard head unit and a little bit of creativity, a fully Sat nav infotainment system can be achieved!

May I present to you, my setup.

A bit of blu tac at the inner side of the ash tray to stop the tablet from slipping is all the stuff needed (apart from the 7 inch tablet and internet connection).

Enjoy!

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Excuse my ignorance, but is that just a mobile phone plugged into the 12V socket?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Excuse my ignorance, but is that just a mobile phone plugged into the 12V socket?

That's more or less is. I have a 12v usb charger plugged into the lighter socket to power the tablet.

Very simple and the 7 inch tablet is the perfect size for navigation et al. No need to mess around with changing the head unit.

A

Anonymous

djghosie said:
OO58RON said:

That's more or less is. I have a 12v usb charger plugged into the lighter socket to power the tablet.

Very simple and the 7 inch tablet is the perfect size for navigation et al. No need to mess around with changing the head unit.

What is the difference between a "Tablet" and a mobile phone? or indeed what is a tablet apart from them things I take so many of daily?

A

Anonymous

What is the difference between a "Tablet" and a mobile phone? or indeed what is a tablet apart from them things I take so many of daily?

It's mainly the difference in size nowadays.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ron the detective.
Nothing gets past Ron of Scotland Yard. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

djghosie said:

It's mainly the difference in size nowadays.

So if one was having issues with size, just roll out the blu tac :? :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Phones make phone calls & Internet .

Tablets don't make phone calls just Internet etc.

Look out for phablets - bigger than smart phones - smaller than tablets -
But do calls. & Internet