What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Installing SatNav screen

A

Anonymous

im new here and i just wanted to ask if it would be possible to buy and install a SatNav screen in my standard RCZ? Would i have to change the whole dashboard? Approx how much would the screen+all necessary additions that come with it cost?

A

Anonymous

The stereo area can be altered to make way for a new sat- nav mate as this can control the rcz ice as well there is a thread on it or posts of model and links for this type of sat nav on this forum recently.just google sat nav system for the rcz :thumbup: it also does the new 308 model as well

A

Anonymous

thanks a lot. ive been trying to find that thread but cant find it. i guess ill look again. and for all those wondering why i got the standard model if i wanted the sat nav screen, the reason is that this is the only one offered in my country. and so the only option i had was the standard model :/