What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Injen THP156 Hard Pipe Kit

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Polished hard pipe kit for the THP156 RCZ for £205.00*

These are new kits from Injen and made specifically for the THP156 found in the RCZ.

The hard pipe kit consists of what you see in the first photo: Hard Pipes, Black Silicone Hoses, and Hose Clamps. The other photo shows the kit installed (blue hoses shown are not included with this kit).

If you live outside the UK mainland, please contact me for pricing (I can have these shipped worldwide).

Payment accepted: PayPal or Bank Transfer.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me here or at [email protected]

*Price includes Shipping within the UK mainland (does not include Northern Ireland)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve, I have in the past thought about buying these but are there any real gains to be had over the stock items? Or is it that they just look better? I am drawn to shiny things! :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Hi Steve, I have in the past thought about buying these but are there any real gains to be had over the stock items? Or is it that they just look better? I am drawn to shiny things! :lol:
No performance gains have been documented and that is because they have never been tested for that (pre and post install dyno). They definitely do brighten-up the engine bay though :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
RCZIain said:
Do they fit the 200?

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

No. And unfortunately there is no hardpipe kit available today for the THP200 model. There was a little while back made by Forge, but they have discontinued it.

Welsh_andy

Reaction score
sorry old thread but does anyone still make hardpipes for 156,cant find anywhere

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
why don't you just go to an exhaust center (or a mechanic) and make your own?

in my country it is much cheaper than it was the injen kit

take a look at mine if you want
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10358

Welsh_andy

Reaction score
ONLY AEK said:
why don't you just go to an exhaust center (or a mechanic) and make your own?

in my country it is much cheaper than it was the injen kit

take a look at mine if you want
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10358
to be honest i havent time to go find a person to make some up, was looking for an off the shelf part, have found one, but over £300 is taking the, well you know what :lol:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welsh_andy said:
sorry old thread but does anyone still make hardpipes for 156,cant find anywhere

You can contact me via PM or through my Facebook page as I can still get the hardpipe for your THP156 from Injen :thumbup: