What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Infinity 22"

lionhart

Reaction score
not mine,just in case anybody wants to go bigger. :thumbup:235/30 R22.

A

Anonymous

I bet the ride quality will be rubbish and 22's have a tendency of breaking if you hit a pothole !!!

A

Anonymous

Infinity 22"

Personally I think that's ridiculous. I love big rims (on a car) but that's just too big for the RCZ. I bet it crashes like Michael Schumacher...

A

Anonymous

Infinity 22"

They don't look like 22s to me?
Look a little extreme but no too bad, wouldn't have them myself though - I do 30k a year.

A

Anonymous

Kerbs would just luv the deep dish on those rims :wtf:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Why would anyone want to raise the car??? I saw this all over the place in California, but this is wrong to do to an RCZ :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

It shouldn't raise the car at all ... The rolling circumference should be exactly the same as standard wheels or the speedo would be out .... To get this the tyre wall would be tiny thus giving a very hard ride :-(

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Mikeyuk said:
It shouldn't raise the car at all ... The rolling circumference should be exactly the same as standard wheels or the speedo would be out .... To get this the tyre wall would be tiny thus giving a very hard ride :-(

It shouldn't but it does.

A 235/30 22 has a diameter of 27.6" where as a 235/40 19 has a diameter of 26.4", so there is a gain of 1.2" in height. So yes the speedo will be out. The 30 series is the smallest sidewall I could find for the 22" wheels and 235 is the narrowist I could find also. And yes that would be a hard ride, not something I want, and the handling would be terrible as well.

lionhart

Reaction score
2 vid's on youtube if someone can post a link?.could have brembo brakes on the car?thanks.(peugeot rcz-aro 22'')

A

Anonymous

GROTESQUE ALLOYS :wtf: now where is vin diesel/paul walker to ask them for advice :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ-Performance said:
Mikeyuk said:

It shouldn't but it does.

A 235/30 22 has a diameter of 27.6" where as a 235/40 19 has a diameter of 26.4", so there is a gain of 1.2" in height. So yes the speedo will be out. The 30 series is the smallest sidewall I could find for the 22" wheels and 235 is the narrowist I could find also. And yes that would be a hard ride, not something I want, and the handling would be terrible as well.

:text-goodpost: :happy-wavemulticolor: