What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

In 8 hours...

A

Anonymous

getting my RCZ delivered to where I work. Barriers requested to hold back petrolhead crowds.

Had no car since I gave back my Audi A6 3.0 TDi Quattro in early June.

Do you think I will have forgotten how to drive?

Will First Great Western miss me?

Will I notice the difference in size from the 240bhp diesel?

Will I drive to Cornwall just for the crack this week end? :D

A

Anonymous

Great news Jazz,I hope to get mine today or tomorrow,been waiting 2 weeks for cherrished number transfer :helpme: .
Enjoy,and dont forget to let us see some photos and your work mates reaction to this fantastic car.
Cruise on down to Cornwall sounds like a good idea ! :dance:

G81

Reaction score
Congrats Jazz! 8 hours is about up right now, so probably nobody is in the office right now, and are all probably drooling.

A

Anonymous

Had to move it into the underground car park - no papparazi please. :cool:

Ironically it will stay there until tomorrow night, as I am out with the team for a few beers - how about that for self restraint - new car and don't drive it for 24 hours :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Wow you must have great restraint :lol:

Enjoy your long cruise to Cornwall at the weekend and don't forget the pics :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ended up in Woolacombe Bay, North Devon - the surfers were v impressed, would even swap their VW Transporter vans for it.

Better read the manual when I get back, no idea what all these buttons do :oops:

A

Anonymous

Better read the manual when I get back, no idea what all these buttons do :oops:[/quote]

Get ready to find lots of hidden gems, enjoy.

A

Anonymous

RCZ White said:
Better read the manual when I get back, no idea what all these buttons do :oops:

Get ready to find lots of hidden gems, enjoy.[/quote]
I agree, had mine just over a week and enjoying it more each day.