What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

improve the precision of the front axle

reycz95

Reaction score
for those looking for a huge gain in precision of management, I strongly advise you to go in a triangle way rcz cup.

buy four knuckles 206S16

this is exactly the same. just 4 slices of 3mm to find place on the central axis that is less high (as in cup)

and the gain is huge, floating over the site before it where you want :thumbup:

reycz95

Reaction score
I said simply that those who better one precision of guide in the steering wheel look for, which he(it) crosses(spends) in facon cup triangle and which I explain to obtain them how lesser coC than via Peugeot sport has

reycz95

Reaction score
sorry if the translator distorts the meaning of my words.

A

Anonymous

Which translator do you use? I hope you don't mind me saying that it has made your posts above almost impossible to understand. I do hope you can find a translator that is better because it sounds like you have some very useful information to share and it would be great to hear more from you :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

A

Anonymous

Would you like to re-type your first post from this thread in your own language? I'll try a few different online translators and see which one makes the best job of it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

reycz95

Reaction score
ok

Je disais que pour ceux qui recherche à ameliorer la precision de leur train avant, de passer en triangle façon RCZ CUP.

Que pour celà inutile d'acheter les pièces de peugeot sport mais tout simplement acheter 4 rotules de 206 S16 (voir photos)

que le gain est énorme, et qu'avec celà la direction deviens super précise. un pur régal

A

Anonymous

Thank you. I've just tried several different online translation websites and most of them were not very good and some of them were very funny. There was one which seemed to think your phrase at the end was something to do with cooking and came out as being "a culinary delight" haha!

But the one which was most understandable was http://www.translate.com/ where it came out as:

"I said that for those seeking to improve the precision of their front end, moving in a triangle so RCZ CUP. For it need to buy parts peugeot sport, but simply buy four ball 206 S16 (see photos) the gain is huge, and with this direction become super accurate. a pure delight"

It's not 100% accurate but I think it's a big improvement over the Google one. Of course we've only tried this with one posting and it may struggle with others but I think it's worth trying this one instead of Google for a while and see how well it works over a few weeks.

I hope this helps,
Steve.

reycz95

Reaction score
ok I use this one. gain steering precision passing in wishbone way rcz cup

A

Anonymous

D'accord, so based on everything posted I /think/ (very tentatively, mind) that reycz meant something like this.

"In order to get much better steering precision all you need to do is get 4 of the 206 S16 knuckles (and possibly the wishbones as well, but they might be RCZ stock ones). Fitting them to the car (I imagine) would effectively lower the wishbone placement by a relative 3mm making it a better drive. This method is cheaper than buying the official RCZ Cup sports bits which do the same job"

Then again, I could be totally wrong!

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
...This method is cheaper than buying the official RCZ Cup sports bits which do the same job"

Your translation sounds good :thumbup:

But, actually, I wouldn't put my life in suspension parts which are not meant to be in an RCZ.
Not with my driving style, and even less to save some money!

reycz95

Reaction score
Non non cela ne modifie pas du tout la hauteur de caisse.
d'origine les triangles sont sur silen bloc
passé en modèle façon cup avec des rotules de 206 s16, apporte un énorme gain de precision dans la direction

not that does not modify the height of case
D'origin the triangles have axes on silen block
passed in model way cup with kneecaps of 206 s16, bring an enormous profit of precision in the direction

reycz95

Reaction score
en ce qui me concerne, ai changé les tringles, posé kit amortisseur KW variant2 et remplacer les pneumatique par des michelin pilot super sport, et la rcz est transformé :dance:

in what relates to me, changed the rods, posed kit shock absorber KW variant2 and to replace the pneumatic tyre by of Michelin pilot super sport, and the rcz is transformed :dance:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
So, just to make the steering a bit more responsive (even though theres nothing wrong with it) We should change the bushes in the wishbone, shock absorbers and tyres?

reycz95

Reaction score
chacun fait comme il veux, moi cela ne me convenais pas du tout, trop habitué a des tenues de routes sans reproches

each one made as he wants, me that were not appropriate to me at all, too accustomed has handlings without reproaches

A

Anonymous

An interesting change. Having a go in a friends 3 series recently I noticed a big difference in the responsiveness of the car so a small change that makes the steering better could be an interesting modification to make. Shame I'm selling mine atm!