What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - New Admin

A

Anonymous

Ok Guys time to let you know a little secret...

I've worked with a guy over the last few years on a number of forum projects. As my free time has become more and more limited over the last six months I asked him if he could get involved.

He has lots of experience in running forums and is a passionate petrol head. He's also very handy when it comes to the technical website stuff.

It's been him who has been responsible for the new look of the site. From the design to the new features. He's pretty much been running the forum (from a technical standpoint) over the last few months. He's been responsible for beating the spammers and fine tuning the forum.

His name is Derek (Evil Derboy) and he's from Lanarkshire. He has been reading the forum almost every day so he's up to speed on everything going on. He'll be online in a bit to say hello.

In terms of how the site is run. Nothing is going to change. In fact he has already been spending quite a bit of time working on things for the site and will have a few exciting announcements coming up. The plan is that eventually Derek will handle most of the workload but I'll still be around for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,

Tony.

A

Anonymous

Lanarshire is fine by me..................live south lanarkshire :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Two Scots 'in management' :thumbup: ..... love it .... c'mon lets take over the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
Two Scots 'in management' :thumbup: ..... love it .... c'mon lets take over the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmmm, Time for for the Taffs to stand up and be counted. :lol:

Ps.
Welcome to the forum Derek. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
jassyo06 said:

So do I... ;)

Are ya a rcz owner Del :eusa-think: or just in here in here to swing yer 6 guns aboot :lol: Hamilton man myself ;)

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Evil Derboy said:
jassyo06 said:

So do I... ;)

Are ya a rcz owner Del :eusa-think: or just in here in here to swing yer 6 guns aboot :lol: Hamilton man myself ;)

I don't have an RCZ mate. Test drove one a while back along with the missus and when her current car is due to be changed that's what she'll be having. In the meantime just call me Django... ;)

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Derek, hope your eased in nice and easy ooo er :lol:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Oh dear Chuzz ;)

Good work on keeping the forum as it is, and a big hello from me!

A

Anonymous

Greetings Derek,

Welcome and thank you for you hard work behind the scenes.

Davie

A

Anonymous

As a fellow scot living south of the border ( or as we're known here, an economic migrant), it's great to see we continue to slowly take over the world through stealth. Welcome to the world of self assured smugness :D

A

Anonymous

Love the forum, keep up the good work and most importantly thanks for all your efforts.

A

Anonymous

Not seen or heard from My Fellow Hamiltonian :thumbup: :thumbup: for a wee while on this forum........have you still got the M3 DER :eusa-think: