What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I'm Leaving

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Can you tell me please how to remove all my details from the Forum. As I have now sold my RCZ, I obviously have no interest in remaining a member of the Forum and therefore wish to clear things up.
Can you advise please.

Mal

A

Anonymous

MEvans said:
Hi Guys,

Can you tell me please how to remove all my details from the Forum. As I have now sold my RCZ, I obviously have no interest in remaining a member of the Forum and therefore wish to clear things up.
Can you advise please.

Mal

I don't thinkyou deactivate yourself as such......just stop logging on.

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
MEvans said:
Hi Guys,

Can you advise please.

Mal

I don't thinkyou deactivate yourself as such......just stop logging on.
Yep, that's the norm for forums. You could edit your user profile to remove personal things like your age and location etc. if you wanted to anonymise your account?

Sent from my wireless telephonic device using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

I have no rcz now but i think this forum is great the best actually, so i am going to "stick around" as big "Arnie would say"

Which Moovie Rizz...........eazy peazy one for ya ;)

A

Anonymous

My money is on 'Predator' for the movie quote. Are you thinking of "let off some steam Bennett" from Commando perhaps Mac. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so.

Glad to hear you're gonna still be kicking it in the forum Jass ma man!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
I have no rcz now but i think this forum is great the best actually, so i am going to "stick around" as big "Arnie would say"

Which Moovie Rizz...........eazy peazy one for ya ;)
Predator, when they assault the outpost at the start of the film.