What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

If money was no object what car would you buy

A

Anonymous

Just a fun post to see what everyones dream 2 car garage would be if money no object :D

A

Anonymous

I MUST win the Lotto, I must!
Or a Lotus Cortina, the Bingo, national course!

A

Anonymous

An Audi R8 - LOVELY!!!! But I'd still keep the RCZ as I love it soooooo much.

PS Also like a Ford Mustang from the early 2000's with blue paintwork and light blue stripes (saw one in a garage near here - dunno what it drives likes but it looked fab!)

A

Anonymous

I know it was an entry level-Ferrari, but I still love the 360 Modena. Yellow of course :)
Although some Lambos are beautiful as well.

A

Anonymous

It's got to be a Mercedes SLS AMG for me.. which is also made at the same factory as the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Where are the RCZ's made? I was told Austria, in the same factory as Aston Martins??

A

Anonymous

jb77 said:
Where are the RCZ's made? I was told Austria, in the same factory as Aston Martins??
Quite right...Magna Steyr (Graz in Austria) where it's stabled with that lesser motor the A M :lol:

A

Anonymous

V12 Vantage... mmmmm...

Moving into more realistic realms a DB9 or F355 :dance:

A

Anonymous

some interesting choices If it were me I'd have 3 cars

Ferrari california

Aston Martin Rapide

Range Rover Supercharged (autobiography black edition)

if your reading this santa please bring me all of the above or at least one :lol: :lol: :D

A

Anonymous

'It would have to be the Audi R8 and for the weekend a Bugatti Veyron. Hope you are all ok in UK with all the weather? I'm back next week and can't wait to get behind the wheel of my RCZ for the first time since Sep, apparently I have to dig it out of a snow drift first :cry: