What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I think we need more moderators

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
We seem to have been targeted by some pleasant individuals who are shot gunning garbage on to our pleasant little forum.
Maybe some extra bodies to wield the ban hammer would help?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
That isn't my decision to make, but, it only takes a couple of minutes for one person to do. Unfortunately, real life got in the way this weekend for me to check in.

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I try to check in every couple of days but have been on holiday so have absent for a while. If anyone who is pretty active on the forum fancies becoming a moderator to help out then please PM me.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like circumstances just got in the way of these scammers not being removed earlier, I’m sure you guys (moderators) are on it most of the time just that in this instance life beyond the forum got in the way. No problem guys glad it’s sorted. :thumbup:

TAC

Reaction score
Evil Derboy said:
I try to check in every couple of days but have been on holiday so have absent for a while. If anyone who is pretty active on the forum fancies becoming a moderator to help out then please PM me.

How about DKZ5745 he is on here 24 hours a day :lol: