What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I think I'm getting old..

A

Anonymous

I offered to create a training program for new designers at work so at the moment im sitting at home working away listening to Radio 2 - "Friday night is music Night" Getting all the "classic" classical music and songs... and you know something? I love it. :beer:
:shock:

I am actually thoroughly enjoying working on a Friday night listening to the Radio.

Does this mean I have grown up? :lol:

A

Anonymous

I think your Friday night was much wiser than mine was...just wasted an hour watching American Idol...what trash! :brickwall: Note to self...avoid in the future :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, I think you’re a bit young to be enjoying it as much as you say. Wait till you’ve been at it for over 30yrs then your opinion will change. Take RCZ out around city and do some posing instead. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Posing complete and some rocking music blaring.

Return to adolescence :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo, Quite right too young chap. I bet you feel better now. Compliments to you on your fantastic clear photography and the subject used. However, I see from your photograph you still have in place the red tree. Not a good look for the Feb photo competition. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

jrs said:
Hi Figo, Quite right too young chap. I bet you feel better now. Compliments to you on your fantastic clear photography and the subject used. However, I see from your photograph you still have in place the red tree. Not a good look for the Feb photo competition. :greetings-wavingblue:

:eusa-whistle: Its gone now :eusa-think: pity the weather is pants now for photos...