What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I pick up my rcz hdi gt Monday.

A

Anonymous

I am I gonna be disappointed with it - I've never drove one before

A

Anonymous

There is no way you'll be disappointed unless you're going from a Ferrari!! What colour is your RCZ? Have you fitted any options? Remember to post some pics when you pick it up!! You excited about Monday?! You should be!! Did you not test drive the car before buying/choosing it?!?!?!

A

Anonymous

I'm on my second, you will love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342945597.874829.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342945597.874829.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 1,612
A

Anonymous

I would say that there isn't a chance in hell of you being disappointed. You are about to receive the keys for one of the best looking cars on the road and certainly the best on the price range :thumbup: The 2.0 HDi engine, again in my own opinion, is the best choice as it offers the balance of performance and economy. The car handle as if on rails and is just great fun to drive.
So let us know if I am wrong and that it was a bad decision on your part to buy it, once you have had the opportunity to give it a good road test

A

Anonymous

How can u possibly buy a car without having a test drive crazy if only to check out the seating position. What if u don't fit mad :thumbdown: :wtf: :eek: :shock: is great car thou :clap:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
How can u possibly buy a car without having a test drive crazy if only to check out the seating position. What if u don't fit mad :thumbdown: :wtf: :eek: :shock: is great car thou :clap:
I know of at least one person that bought a RCZ without a test drive or even seeing one in the flesh (so to speak). RCZ1 bought hers based on the initial adverts. I would have done the same with SR1 concept car, had it ever gone into production. I simply love what I saw and read. Now I hope that it never reaches fruition as I really do not want the dilemma of losing my beloved Pearl2 :D

A

Anonymous

I didn't test drive my RCZ , or my 5 series, or my a6 or my cooper s.

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

I'd pretty much made up my mind to buy one even before I test drove it. Just knew I had to have it when I first saw the ads! It was love at first sight. But owing to both my parents passing away I waited a year before I finally bought mine.

RCZ1

Reaction score
bownib said:
I'd pretty much made up my mind to buy one even before I test drove it. Just knew I had to have it when I first saw the ads! It was love at first sight. But owing to both my parents passing away I waited a year before I finally bought mine.

That's tough going - both parents passing away in a short time of each other- if I've read that right :(

A

Anonymous

Well I choose it as a company car and I'm a little worried -! Have I made the right choice , I had a ford focus , I could get five people in quite comfortably and I know I'm not gonna get that in this - but I must say I absolutely love the looks of it , far egged looking than the Audi TT , which I couldn't have any way.
Also the practicality don't worry me too much as I have a Volvo c70 cab T5 as my weekend family car which I now the Rcz isn't gonna.come anywhere near the performance of, but I am worried that I'm gonna like the Rcz more than the Volvo after rewarding all these greAt comments ! Lol

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
There is no way you'll be disappointed unless you're going from a Ferrari!! What colour is your RCZ? Have you fitted any options? Remember to post some pics when you pick it up!! You excited about Monday?! You should be!! Did you not test drive the car before buying/choosing it?!?!?!
It's pearl white , with two tone wheels all the gadgets and I will put some pictures on when I get it , I'm bussing now - tomorrow cant come quick enough !!!!! Lol

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
GREAT choice and as others said, you will not be disappointed! I too bought mine without a test drive, but then I was on this forum for a bit before I did to put any concerns at ease, and they were! Welcome!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
bownib said:

That's tough going - both parents passing away in a short time of each other- if I've read that right :(

Yep - it was tough. That's why I say cherish those very special moments with your parents. Seriously, they don't come around again.
And on a lighter note - the sun is shining at last and we can all get out and clean our cars!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

gatemanpaul said:
I am I gonna be disappointed with it - I've never drove one before
NO im sure you will love you new car
Also my first RCZ HDI GT and love her to bits :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Omg - its absolutely wicked man - what a head turner - I will put some pictures on when I get chance