What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I may just cry!

A

Anonymous

Had our RCZ 4 weeks and was looking forward to finally getting around to posting some pictures on here until...............some reckless stupid inconsiderate woman decided to drive down the side of our nice shiny new car as we were parked on the side of the road on our estate!!!! Best of all she had no license no insurance and the car she was driving wasn't her's!!!
To say I was a little angry would be an understatement. :evil: :(

A

Anonymous

U'd probably get of with just manslaughter. I can feel ur pain :x

A

Anonymous

I can feel your pain big time, so what happens now do you get it repaired of your insurance?. What did she say did you witness it happen.

A

Anonymous

We used to have this problem in Lincolnshire, were the migrant workers needed to be able to get to their rural places of work, would be doing the same as this selfish lady. In their cases they frequently had fatal accidents as a result of their inexperience and the local dyke sided roads. The officials did what they could to prevent it but what can you do?
Had the driver ever passed a driving test? I would be beside myself with rage and her accident may well have become a fatal one as I lost control of my actions and she her ability to breathe

A

Anonymous

I really do feel for you, have you found the culprit? The same thing happened to me 10 years ago, just driven home 2 miles from showroom with brand new 206 GTI, 20 yards from my drive I was side swiped by an uninsured, banned driver. So I know exactly how you are feeling.

A

Anonymous

Hi, sorry to hear that. I finally managed to get mine washed yesterday to find some ranker had scratched ally bumper!

A

Anonymous

What makes it worse is she is my next door neighbour! She has only lived here a few months, rent free as she can't be arsed to get a job she gets a nice 3 bed town house next door for free! (don't you just love this country)
I was sitting in the car when she did it just outside my estate, stationary as she came round the corner and she went straight down the side of the car, my wife jumped out of the car and I thought she was going to kill her!
She had also been drinking with her kid in the back of the car.
Police turned up and sorted it, they advised us that she would get a fine and points on a license she doesn't have, the owner of the car she was driving has agreed to put the damage through her insurance thank god.

I have finally started to calm down! Well a bit any way.

A

Anonymous

Well at least you got a result keep your chin up mate, she will be fixed and back gleaming lovely and new in no time at all.

A

Anonymous

frosty said:
Well at least you got a result keep your chin up mate, she will be fixed and back gleaming lovely and new in no time at all.

Thanks pal, yeah 3 days in the garage that's all, I will be back grinning behind the wheel soon :D

A

Anonymous

Arnold78 said:
What makes it worse is she is my next door neighbour! She has only lived here a few months, rent free as she can't be arsed to get a job she gets a nice 3 bed town house next door for free! (don't you just love this country)
I was sitting in the car when she did it just outside my estate, stationary as she came round the corner and she went straight down the side of the car, my wife jumped out of the car and I thought she was going to kill her!
She had also been drinking with her kid in the back of the car.
Police turned up and sorted it, they advised us that she would get a fine and points on a license she doesn't have, the owner of the car she was driving has agreed to put the damage through her insurance thank god.

I have finally started to calm down! Well a bit any way.

2 words for this woman Irresponsible Parasite :evil:

A

Anonymous

Could be a problem.
If the owner of the car was not driving then i dont think his/her insurance will pay up. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Ashy. That might be right but it sounds like there's no disputing the facts so should be easy enough to pursue a legal claim against the daft woman if you have to. Your insurance company will hopefully sort it for you if you have legal cover. Good luck!

A

Anonymous

Hey - what's happened to this great country! People drive around uninsured, no licence. And to top it all we give them houses. No wonder none of these people have any RESPECT for other people and their property. I really feel for you. Not sure I could cope with seeing my neighbour on a daily basis after that.