What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I haven't seen any!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Nobody has seen me and I haven't seen anyone else yet :cry:

Flash will be all shiny in about ehhhhh....... 3hrs hopefully but know it will take longer - so if u see this gleaming big black beautiful RCZ coming towards you please wave!!!!!!!! :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

They're still so rare it's great :D . Mind you, the other afternoon I was driving down a street I don't usually use and coming towards me was another mercury grey. :eek: I just about found the light-flasher-switch in time and waved like a loon but she was either so gob-smacked to see her reflection behaving like an asylum escapee or perhaps the sheeting rain hid my/her antics from each other :lol: . Either way, I don't think she responded but it was a surreal moment. :crazy:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scarlet said:
Nobody has seen me and I haven't seen anyone else yet :cry:

Flash will be all shiny in about ehhhhh....... 3hrs hopefully but know it will take longer - so if u see this gleaming big black beautiful RCZ coming towards you please wave!!!!!!!! :greetings-wavingblue:

I'd give you a big wave if I saw you :thumbup: But seeing as though you are not in my part of the world, its highly unlikely :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
I've been to London and back and did not see a single one - well except one very nice example which I saw in a shop window :dance: :dance: :lol:

Mind you we had some crazy women who was a passenger in a Honda Jazz pull up along side us in the outside lane of the M1 today, starts taking photo's of the car as she drove past, the Jazz was screaming as we weren't exactly doing the national speed limit :crazy: :lol: :lol: I love this car :dance: :dance:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
I've been to London and back and did not see a single one - well except one very nice example which I saw in a shop window :dance: :dance: :lol:
Was this before or after application of cow doodoo??? :lol:

FGRob

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
FGRob said:
Was this before or after application of cow doodoo??? :lol:
She was clean - started cleaning at 7.00am on the Friday morning, finished at 9.15am - just a quickie :dance: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Paul Bannister said:
I'd give you one :)

I hope you mean a wave :lol:

Although if you look like the vampire Eric Northman from 'True Blood'.......... :eusa-whistle: :Moony:

Troy - if you read this 'I'm only jesting'!!!!! You are my real stud mufffin (Flash - you are too!)

A

Anonymous

Hi Scarlet, I will be on the lookout for you as I have the same colour RCZ. I will probably be in my black (Next) truck heading to Barking via A1, A14, M11. Will you still have on your biker gear so I can recognise you? I’m not allowed to wear my biker gear for work as its not regulation issue and they will send me home without pay. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi jrs

I usually have the biker boots on but unless I drive along with my feet out the window..... BUT don't worry you will see me I'll be the loony waving like a mad woman, desperately trying not to crash Flash!

Luckily I can wear anything to work (eh, within reason!!!).

Look forward to seeing you :D I'll keep my eyes open (not that I drive normally with them closed!!)

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Last weekend i travelled to Fulham from Nuneaton in my black RCZ, on Wednesday from nuneaton to Southampton and back and didn't see a single RCZ, don't even think i was spotted by any other RCZ owners :roll: