What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I have oil leak on my rcz thp R it filled to the to of the hole where there is a bolt on the on the left side right is dry

TheWest

Reaction score
Are you sure it's not just been spilled down there? Could clean it out and see if it reappears! If you're certain it's not spillage however, pull the coils, if they are coated in oil then the rocker cover gasket may need replacing. Was a fairly regular job on my 207cc.

jamie_kingham

Reaction score
Filled the hole behind oil cap
20230806_124324.jpg
Are you sure it's not just been spilled down there? Could clean it out and see if it reappears! If you're certain it's not spillage however, pull the coils, if they are coated in oil then the rocker cover gasket may need replacing. Was a fairly regular job on my 207cc.
100% it was bubbling up from the bottom engine was fine before driven could the bolt be loose or gasket ?

TheWest

Reaction score
I would say gasket. They are only cheap, and it's a fairly simple job to replace yourself. You can also check for other problems while you're doing it, like cracks etc

jamie_kingham

Reaction score
I would say gasket. They are only cheap, and it's a fairly simple job to replace yourself. You can also check for other problems while you're doing it, like cracks etc
That's perfect I really appreciate you getting back to me had me worried it was going to be a massive job thank you 👍