What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I had a meeting with Peugeot

A

Anonymous

Well, I have to say that in the short time that I have been a Peugeot car owner, I have been surprised and pleased by the interaction that exists with the manufacturer. As is my stated believe and most forum members are aware my faith in the main dealer network is somewhat fragile. I have rarely received the level of care or service that I believe is appropriate.

Then I buy a ex demonstration RCZ. However the beautiful car was not as advertised and a prolonged negotiation phase began. Getting nowhere fast, I sent a recorded letter, which was to be the first stage of a trading standards case. Thankfully a person from the dealership involved contacted me and meaningful negotiations were initiated and resulted in my purchase of Pearl2 in all her glory :thumbup:

Once again things didn't really go as one would expect. When you make a purchase of something that is costing the best part of your annual salary you do tend to have expectations. Sadly my expectations were not met nor my queries answered. :thumbdown:

:clap: Following a thread that I wrote on this forum about my experiences, I was contacted by a Director from Peugeot UK HQ. :eek:

Come on!!!! Who would have expected that a car manufacturer was even remotely interested in what we the buying public thought. Let's face it a company would buy more cars in a single transaction that I will do in my lifetime. But it is factual a lovely lady travelled for over four hours on a Saturday to meet with me and discuss my issues and rectify them. Katy is a product trainer at Peugeot and went through a most thorough handover. She is amazing and so enthusiastic about the RCZ. I learned so much from her :beer: I was even given a couple of amazing memorabilia including a leather bound book "THE PEUGEOT RCZ UNVEILED" from concept through to creation. :dance:

If that is not enough we all have an invite to the Peug HQ next Sunday. I personally am gob smacked that such interaction is possible with a manufacturer :thumbup:

Well done PEUGEOT :thumbup: and thanks to Andy & Katy :beer:

A

Anonymous

great news that and good to know they show they care and most of all LISTEN :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

They read this forum also.
Absolutely gobsmacked when i got my telephone call from them, could not believe that who i was talking to could be bothered to take the time.....
I used to work in a dealership for many years so know of the problems which many people talk of.
It's nice to know there is a manufacturer that actually gives a sh1t!!!! :thumbup: :clap: :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
That's excellent news Ron an good to hear. Have they now set you straight on how to use your music media?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
That's excellent news Ron an good to hear. Have they now set you straight on how to use your music media?

Well to be honest, after spending many hours trying to use it as the dealer had said and giving up on it. I got the main issue sorted via this forum. All music downloaded onto the cars hard drive. Still can't use my Ipod but I can listen to what I want to now. So I am happy. :thumbup:

Katy travelled 4hrs each way!!! Hell that is some commitment from Peugeot. Be nice to see a little of that rub off on a few more of the dealers.