What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I don't believe it!

A

Anonymous

The wife has just called. Someone in my village, on my street no less, has a white limited edition sitting in the his drive.

Lucky b*&$£&d :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers

Dave

A

Anonymous

I had similar situation,I live in a small town and I was the first to order a RCZ in the entire region. After waiting nearly 5 months and just waiting for my private reg to be transferred,I was sitting in a local restaurant and saw a black one drive past...it was local dealer's demo which he had sold the previous weekend. I wasnt amused !!

A

Anonymous

There's an RCZ a few streets away from me; only noticed it cos it's near to where my sister lives - every time I popped round to feed her fish when she was on her hols I'd drive past and slow down to have a look... still to see an RCZ on the road tho :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

My brother parked close to a mercury grey at a supermarket and thought it was mine until he saw a stranger getting into it. GRRRRRRRR, I thought my colour choice was exclusive in my home town :evil:

A

Anonymous

Went to a conference on Friday and was aimlessly strolling down the street to the convention room and, lo and behold, I spied one parked out front. I ordered mine the day after the Australian release and i'ts not arriving until January. This was a shark grey one and none of that colour has been in any of the dealers in Perth. The owner must have bought a demo from the east cost and had it trucked the 3000 odd kilometres across the country to Perth. Its's bizarre. I'd say it's the only one on the road in Western Australia and I had to see it!! (it was a beautiful sight however). I was hoping mine would be the first one on the road in Perth.