What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

I believe you can, increases, the sound of the engine, and exhaust to max, I was trying and came accross something, on my menu to activate or deavact

David Spry

Reaction score
Sorry, new to this site, I believe they are buttons on the menu that has 2 options, activate or deactivate , for a deeper sound from the engine, and exhaust,, I,m not sure, what the name of the, buttons are, I can’t find it in the car instructions ??
can someone tell me as I like a louder sound??, I,m into a sound that suites the car??
Whole on the subject, My car has only 64,000, and the paint work, is perfect, as the car, except for the rims, he has tacked to many short cuts though, roundabouts !!, I googled for replacements, but only come up with a brand called Sortage, but seem all are in the UK, can anyone give me advice??
M current rims are loaded with Michelin 19 hope someone can help??
many thanks
David Spry

Flanners

Reaction score
I don't think you can it is not electronic aided it is a piped system into the cabin with no regulation or alteration to noise levels; only increase is from physical changes to the car, mid-pipe box removal, new exhaust back box, panel filter (maybe) etc.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Maybe you could post a picture of the buttons you mentioned so we can give more advice regarding their function.