What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Howdy

Ciderbaby

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a new owner of a GT Hdi Rcz from Ireland. It's a Feline edition. I only got it 2 days ago but I'm really happy with it. There's not a lot of these around this side of the pond. First thing that's gotta go is that stereo - it's shockingly dated looking. Thanks for having me.

Tim

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a rare car over in Ireland, we have a forum member who actually made the trip over to attend the Annual Yorkshire meet a few years ago, so your very welcome to attend any meets and events that come up throughout the year :thumbup:

Any questions or queries don’t hesitate to ask loads of friendly owners on here just too happy to help out and of course we love to see photos of your new pride and joy :dance:

Ciderbaby

Reaction score
Gotta get a few bits done first. The front bumper could do with a lick of paint - stone chips and a timing belt will need to be done (110,000 miles)

I'm guessing my your user name you're into 2 wheels also. I currently have 4 in the shed :wtf:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Tim and welcome to the forum enjoy your drive any photos to come and what's the colour. All the information you may need can be found here if you need any help just ask the question someone will have the answer you may require. Safe driving.. Les

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Ciderbaby said:
Gotta get a few bits done first. The front bumper could do with a lick of paint - stone chips and a timing belt will need to be done (110,000 miles)

I'm guessing my your user name you're into 2 wheels also. I currently have 4 in the shed :wtf:
Yeh I’ve a Gixer 600 but don’t get to ride as much as I used to! :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Welcome to THE forum for RCZ's !

I had a gt200 with the feline pack, which consisted of quad pipes, RCZ decals on the side and a choice of black or chrome mesh grills.

Mine was a dolphin blue.

Can't wait to see some pics, and happy driving one of the best beautiful cars out there.
Good luck and as says already if you fancy a meet with other like minded RCZ enthusiasts / owners then you'd be more than welcome.
Cheers M [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk