What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How to remove front mk1 grill trim?

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a good search and I can't find a post that has a guide on how to remove the chrome trim pieces from the front of the car... I want to do a proper wrap job on them or plastidip them vs the electrical tape job I've been throwing on.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Re: How to remove front mk1 grill trim?

I seem to remember reading a post some time ago regarding this, and I think the advice given by someone who had done this was to just pull them off - but I'll try to find the post, I don't want you to break anything . :eusa-think:

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Just noticed today that someone has scratched up the silver arched by what looks like a lady with a handbag turning... It's about the right height.

Any guides on how to pop those off also?

DKZ5745

Reaction score

Have a look at this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9047

It from some time ago now. I had to have the screen replaced and was surprised to see the fitter taking my car to bits. :eek:

ONLY AEK

Reaction score

I had painted them with plastidip
and after a while i wrapped them

Both times without removing them from the bumper
It is tottaly unecessary

f.demaio

Reaction score

THE BOTTOM TWO JUST CLIP OFF .THE TOP ONE HAS A PLASTIC SCREW TYPE PLUG ON EACH SIDE YOU NEED TO GO UNDER THE FRONT BAR SLIDE BACK LOOK UP AND ON EACH SIDE OF THE CHROME STRIP THERES THE PLUGS YOU NEED TO FORCE THEM OF WITH PLIERS THEY WILL BREAK .NEW ONES FROM PEUGEOT ARE A COUPLE OF BUCKS GOOD LUCK IVE DONE MINE LOOKS ALOT BETTER

DRTDVL

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the black grill bars from a dealer? I'm interested in the price as NZ dealers are typically very expensive for parts.