What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How rare is yours?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All thought this might be of some interest to some of you DVLA figures of how many number of RCZs are currently registered on UK roads.
How Rare is yours? :beer:

PEUGEOT
RCZ ASPHALT THP
PEUGEOT
RCZ GT HDI
PEUGEOT
RCZ GT THP 156
PEUGEOT
RCZ GT THP 156 AUTO
PEUGEOT
RCZ GT THP 200
PEUGEOT
RCZ GT THP AUTO
PEUGEOT
RCZ LAUNCH EDITION THP
PEUGEOT
RCZ MAGNETIC HDI
PEUGEOT
RCZ MAGNETIC THP
PEUGEOT
RCZ R THP
PEUGEOT
RCZ SPORT HDI
PEUGEOT
RCZ SPORT THP 156
PEUGEOT
RCZ SPORT THP 156 AUTO
PEUGEOT
RCZ SPORT THP 200
PEUGEOT
RCZ SPORT THP AUTO
The site is called "how many left" and can be searched for any vehicle on UK roads. :dance:

A

Anonymous

1 of 76 for me :lol:

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

tianorth

Reaction score
What's the difference between :-

neilgsxr69 said:
PEUGEOT RCZ SPORT THP 156 AUTO 35
PEUGEOT RCZ SPORT THP AUTO 42
???

I thought the auto gearboxes are only available on the 156 bhp engines as an option.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
So Technically we Launch Edition Owners own the rarest RCZs in the UK.

Smug or what? :dance:

A

Anonymous

Wow! one of 77 RCZ Rs in the country and I'm guessing quite a few still demonstrators at dealers. Chances of spotting a fellow R on the roads pretty slim unless I come to one of the forum meets. I quite like the exclusivity ~ wouldn't get that with a Boxter or TT

;-)

A

Anonymous

Peterfree said:
Wow! one of 77 RCZ Rs in the country and I'm guessing quite a few still demonstrators at dealers. Chances of spotting a fellow R on the roads pretty slim unless I come to one of the forum meets. I quite like the exclusivity ~ wouldn't get that with a Boxter or TT

;-)

I've still not seen one in the metal!!

A

Anonymous

Doesnt say ratio of mk1 to mk2 of course,and that really does set them apart

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Peterfree said:

;-)

I've still not seen one in the metal!!

Theres one scooting about cruden bay... and Its blinking rapid!! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Theres one scooting about cruden bay... and Its blinking rapid!! :beer:

White one in Boddam - same one? Apparently owned by an offshore guy .... his 70+ year old mother usually drives it #wastedR

A

Anonymous

Gee...what a waste! I went to Cruden Bay yesterday but didn't see it. :(

DKZ5745

Reaction score
In the 3 days I've had mine, found out 2 more (but both Mk1's) live on same estate, and I think 1 more in village.

Talking of rare, has anyone seen a black leather interior with white leather facing ( The bit you sit on & seat back). Mine has this & I didn't even realise it was an option.

It was owned by a French guy working for Peugeot UK so maybe it's was just a special he asked for?

Would be interesting to know if anyone else has seen this interior.

A

Anonymous

Ive just been from Teesside to Folkstone, Canterbury, and Brugge, didnt see any RCZ'S in hundreds of miles of motoring, we are a rare breed. its great being exclusive, no the wonder people stop and stare at us.
:shock: