What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

HOW MUCH ARE YOU PAYING?

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I will be upgrading from a 206 GTI HDI 110 to an RCZ later this year but want to know a (very) rough monthly cost. I will be having the car on the Passport scheme and will get between £4 - £5k from the private sale of my current car. I will also be getting an employee discount. I haven't yet had any quotes though so am wondering what others are paying per mth on the passport scheme, how much deposit did you put down? Did you receive a discount? What was the total cost of the model you chose?

I know many will say go to the garage and get a quote but I'm quite an impatient bugger! I just want to make sure that I will be able to afford the monthly payments before getting my hopes up.

Thanks for your help.

A

Anonymous

Hi LJG7777 and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Can't help with regards to your question, though, as I always save my pennies and pay cash. Good luck :thumbup: