What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How many will be built?

A

Anonymous

I understand that the RCZ is a "limited edition" so can anyone tell me if this is true and if so how many and for how long will it be made?

A

Anonymous

I understand it's only "limited" in that there is a certain capacity in how many can be built a month - and this figure will not be increased by pushing out production to other assembly plants.

In theory, this means that you will not see many on the roads and should help to keep the second hand value at a premium. Lets hope so :)

A

Anonymous

the special edition model peal white 156thp carbon roof /mirrors was limited to only 200 cars it mark the birthday of peugeots 200 years

the rest of the models are limited in that they are only building 1500 a quarter and only part of that will come in to the uk this will increase over time
and the dealers can only sell a limited amount per year. And no they will not give you any discounts as they do not get any cash from selling the car it is not included in there monthly sales. and they are not ment to sell any cars from showroom. as my dealer did they got in big trouble for doing this with peugeot.

A

Anonymous

Local dealer told me 2000 to be built this year and 4000 next year. I guess it depends on demand?