What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How many RCZ’s do you see about?

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
So the RCZ is quite a rarity and we don’t see many on our travels, but that’s not always the case have a look at this little snippet and see if you can spot any RCZ’s and especially any you may recognise :eusa-think:

https://youtu.be/M2G0IPhHBFg

wilsofar

Reaction score
There is barely a day when I don't see another Z and always a different one.

In fact I was thinking of selling mine as I was unimpressed by the frequency I saw another.

I have only ever had cars which had a rarity element ie only saw another about once a year!(actually some every 3 or 4 years)
eg,
Daihatsu Sirion Rally 2,Smart Roadster Coupe,Renault Cliosport 197(a bit more common),Peugeot 406 coupe,
Renault Superfive Monaco.

Trouble is I like the Z too much ,even though it's cost me a fortune in repairs (going well now ,fingers crossed),and I have owned it longer than anything I've ever owned,so I'll have to live with its lack of rarity.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I see four or five each day but just lately I see two each morning when I open my front door. Where I live there are four within 1/4 of a mile away from mine

Flanners

Reaction score
I 'see more' now I have one. I see more RCZ's than any of my other cars but that is I guess because they are relatively new in comparison; the RCZ has much the same build numbers as the GTV and Coupe..so low volume just under 70K RCZs

Autocar featured the R on Friday as a future collectable:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/used- ... -september

I thnk Autocar like the RCZ as they have had quite a few quides and features on it even after production ceaased

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I have just completed a @ 900 mile round trip to the south coast over a 4 day period. We saw 1 other Z and that was a dolphin blue mk1, had a foreign plate and was parked in a multi storey car park in Truro :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
There are however 4 on my estate including mine, 2 black mk1’s with silver arches, a white mk2 with black arches and of course, mine :thumbup: