What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How many miles have you clocked in your RCZ?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just got to wondering how many miles people have done in their RCZs so far and would be useful to know the time scale so:

how many miles have you done and when did you take delivery?

I've only just turned over 1000 miles and I've just had it 3 months. Normally I do just under 1000 miles a month. Because of the bad weather its not been out as much at the weekends but I look to put that right in the coming months. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Nearly 3000 in 3.5mths. Haven't been anywhere far but at every opportunity head out for a wee run and a chill listening to the fab stereo. Makes me smile every journey!

A

Anonymous

I picked my RCZ up on 11th December and I have only done just under 500 miles so far. I normally average just over two hundred miles a week to and from work. I did not use mine at all over Christmas due to the bad weather.

A

Anonymous

1st car , the Dolphin Blue GT HDI - registered 18/05/10 & sold 6th Nov 2010 - 8500 miles.

2nd car - Opal White GT HDI , registered 15/11/10 has done 3941 miles as of today.

A

Anonymous

Picked Freddie up 22 October and have done just over 2000 (would have to step outside at 12.10am to check accurately :lol: ). My daily commute is around 25-30 miles plus the grocery run, and like Scarlet, any excuse to jump behind the wheel and go for a spin. Every time I come back to where Freddie is parked I get such a buzz that this gorgeous beastie is MINE!

A

Anonymous

Just under 4,000 since the end of September. That's a lot for me.

A

Anonymous

registerd june done 2500 miles the wife uses it in the week as a shopping trolley i get to play at weekends :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

So far about 1100 miles in 7 weeks which is slightly higher than normal for me

A

Anonymous

Collected my car on 16th August, and to date I have only travelled 675 miles. As yet I have not had a journey in the wet. This is the result of my wifes car being parked conveniently in front of the garage ! !

A

Anonymous

with the good weather coming you need to be parking it in front of the wifes and getting full enjoyment out of it enjoy

A

Anonymous

I got my baby on the 3rd of September and iv done 3,500 miles and loved every minute :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Had mine since 1st Sept and done 9000 miles - it's going in for an oil change in a couple of weeks as it'll be close to 10k by then.

t110jim

Reaction score
Got mine 19 august 2700 not driven it since start of november too much crap on the roads up here. Cleaned my wifes car yesterday oh my god what a mess power washed then hand washed what a mess so took out polisher

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
1st car , the Dolphin Blue GT HDI - registered 18/05/10 & sold 6th Nov 2010 - 8500 miles.

2nd car - Opal White GT HDI , registered 15/11/10 has done 3941 miles as of today.

Opal white on 4825 tonight.

dpb

Reaction score
Picked up 17th September, just over 4 months - 2500 miles and still smiling :D