What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How do I play music?

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I have a 2012 RCZ with Sat Nav and have been trying to play music for some time now. First I tried using my HTC android cellphone to play music with via bluebooth but that didn't work, then I tried plugging it into my AUX via USB but when I have the AUX on the car it still doesn't play the music.

Does anyone have an idea on what to do with settings in the car or on the cell phone for music to play?
If not, does anyone know how I can put music into my playlist since I have like 10GB of free space?

Thank you,
DRazz

frankvdb

Reaction score
I don't have your phone but it should work if you connect it via USB cable to the socket in the compartment under the arm-rest and put your phone in USB-disk mode.
Then you should be able to browse your phone contents via the car multimedia system (NG4) and play it or copy music to the HD of the NG4.

Hope this helps,
Frank