What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

How did you find us?

A

Anonymous

Please let us know how you found the Peugeot RCZ Forum.

Thanks

RCZ1

Reaction score
I find you by doing my usually daily search of RCZ on Google. Saw a item that had been posted on this forum and nearly jumped for joy.

You don't know how long I have waited for someone to start up a RCZ forum. :lol:

I'm so excited. :D

A

Anonymous

Wow, someone more exited that me, I have nerver posted this much on any othe forum :lol:

A

Anonymous

Me too, daily search with Google. registered straight away.

A

Anonymous

And me. Looking for RCZ via Google since last Friday spotted this tonight and joined straight up.

A

Anonymous

I picked up the forum on a google search. Was trying to find out who beat me to the PU60 RCZ plate :(

A

Anonymous

I found the link on the Peugeot RCZ page on wikipedia. Someone had a good idea putting it there.

A

Anonymous

Just trying to find out ANYTHING about the RCZ at the time I had booked my test drive. So Googled it and found this forum. It's an excellent forum by the way! :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
Just trying to find out ANYTHING about the RCZ at the time I had booked my test drive. So Googled it and found this forum. It's an excellent forum by the way! :D

I'd have to agree with you - its excellent :thumbup:

G81

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
rczwannabe said:

Thanks guys and girls. Its you lot that make it what it is :clap: im welling up... :cry:

A

Anonymous

G81 said:
RCZ1 said:
rczwannabe said:

Thanks guys and girls. Its you lot that make it what it is :clap: im welling up... :cry:
Steady on there, stiff upper lip and all that old chap :cool:
I found the site by searching for RCZ on ask.co.uk :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Yet another one - found the forum doing a Google search for anything RCZ related

Did find one other forum but very little activity, information or members
So peugeotrczfirum is definitely the number one

A

Anonymous

Hi, found you via Google and MSN searches and your site was at the top of the page. I've noticed there are other RCZ forums too and I guess at some time I'll join them too. Thanks for your help so far. Never used a forum before so pretty impressed with how quick replies came!