What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hopefully getting my Asphalt tomorrow

bukalemun

Reaction score
If no problem happens with the registration of the vehicle, I am getting my car tomorrow. I have found a company to do 2K matte paint protection so I hope that the paint maintenance won't be a problem.

As you can see the rims are different in Turkey. With the minefield style roads here, 18" rims will definitely be better for the car. :)

I will post more pictures after enjoying it for a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 713

bukalemun

Reaction score
Thanks! I have already checked all photos of your Asphalt for a few times. ;) It looks great. Do you have any recommendations about paint care? :)

A

Anonymous

I use a pressure washer to rinse off the car, shampoo it using a lambswool wash mit and the shampoo from the kit that came with the car, dry the car off using something like a meguiars microfibre water magnet cloth. That's about it really.

Your dealer will give you a list of "DON'T DO" things for the paint.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
I use a pressure washer to rinse off the car, shampoo it using a lambswool wash mit and the shampoo from the kit that came with the car, dry the car off using something like a meguiars microfibre water magnet cloth. That's about it really.

Marcus, do YOU really do that or your team or valeters :?: :eusa-think: :D

A

Anonymous

I've cleaned it more times than the valeters.....but they also just pressure wash it, shampoo it, dry it.

bukalemun

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:

Thanks again! I can't wait. :)