What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

High Mileage

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Hey,

I am looking into getting an RCZ HDI, the cars I am looking at are quite high milage, 120,000 miles plus, anyone of ye bought high milage diesels with any issues? Thanks in advance.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum the Hdi is a good choice as bullet proof engine if it's got good service history I have seen and had reports of Hdi with well over 200,000 miles and still going strong

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The thing to look for with a high mileage HDI as has been pointed out, is a good service history. Although the engine is very capable of high mileage, you need to check all the parts of the car that would be susceptible to wear, as they will have also done the same mileage as the engine.

Richk

Reaction score
I've had a couple of high mileage cars of various manufactures in the past and have been great cars. There is a black 2013 facelift RCZ GT Hdi on Facebook sales and is only £3995, looks a lovely car but has 150,000 miles.

Last edited:

Jimmy H

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, will put up some pics when I get my RCZ :)