What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

High Flow Catalyst for my 156

Welsh_andy

Reaction score
trying to find prices on high flow sports cat, but struggling to find any, well apart from a couple priced near a grand :shock: ., heard certain decats like mini r56 or ds3 will fit z, so will their sports cat fit as well,
thx

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I know that some have removed their cats completely and gone for a free flow exhaust, but I dont know how that leaves you as far as the MOT is concerned.

2retro

Reaction score
No cat = MOT fail. So unless you love wriggling around under your car changing exhausts twice a year, every year, I'd give it a swerve.

Welsh_andy

Reaction score
2retro said:
No cat = MOT fail. So unless you love wriggling around under your car changing exhausts twice a year, every year, I'd give it a swerve.
yeah was trying to avoid the yearly change, used to be find but dont have the space to get under the car twice a year if possible

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
One question why? What are you trying to achieve? Have you replaced the rest of the exhaust? Sorry that was 3 :eusa-think:

Welsh_andy

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
One question why? What are you trying to achieve? Have you replaced the rest of the exhaust? Sorry that was 3 :eusa-think:
i want to do it all in one go, but the sports cat is the issue ive having, once i get that sorted its going in for a system. hence asked if the mini or ds3 sportscats fit as was told the decats do

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
If your having a full custom system then I’m sure there are custom cats out there that can be made to fit if not I think the Ds one would be the one to go for, not really heard of anyone removing the cat on their RCZ, I’ve left mine in place and just did the custom exhaust from there with a resonator delete and quad carbon tips. Sounds good not what you would expect from a 1.6, but if your going for all out power then I can understand the highflow cat.