What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi !

xtof73

Reaction score
Just joined the forum.
Christophe from France. 50 yo. Ready to order my RCZ (hopefully before end of this month).

RCZ1

Reaction score
xtof73 said:
Just joined the forum.
Christophe from France. 50 yo. Ready to order my RCZ (hopefully before end of this month).

Bonjour :!:

Welcome to the forum xtof73 :greetings-wavingblue:

What colour and spec are you interested in ordering >

A

Anonymous

Hi Christophe
Welcome to the forum.

Can't recommend the RCZ highly enough. You will not regret buying this car!

Where in France are you?

xtof73

Reaction score
stevercz said:
Hi Christophe
Welcome to the forum.

Can't recommend the RCZ highly enough. You will not regret buying this car!

Where in France are you?

Hello Steve
I'm from Savoy, in the Alpes (close to Chambéry). Département (district in English ?) #73

xtof73

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
xtof73 said:
Just joined the forum.

Bonjour :!:

Welcome to the forum xtof73 :greetings-wavingblue:

What colour and spec are you interested in ordering >

Hello RCZ1

I'am thinking about the THP 156 (the THP 200 is 2500€ more expansive in France than the 156).
Colour would be Shark Grey or Dolphin Blue (with a preference for the Shark).
Note sure of the options names in English : Leather sits (black, not full leather)+ sport pack + vision pack + alarm. Still wondering for the WIPCOM3D
If grey Sortilege alloys, if blue Solstice Anthra gey alloys.
If grey I wil probably add the black front grid.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Whatever colour and spec you finally decide on - it will look stunning.
Keep us updated with your plans :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi Christophe,

We lived for two years in Dept 17, Charente Maritime. We lived in a tiny village called Loire-sur-Nie. Middle of nowhere, but truly beautiful.

I first clapped eyes on the RCZ at a dealers in Cognac. They had a mercury grey in the showroom. I thought it was stunning. We returned to the UK in Feb this year and I ordered mine in May. Mercury Grey. Absolutely love it.

Best regards to you and enjoy your RCZ!

xtof73

Reaction score
stevercz said:
Hi Christophe,

We lived for two years in Dept 17, Charente Maritime. We lived in a tiny village called Loire-sur-Nie. Middle of nowhere, but truly beautiful.

I first clapped eyes on the RCZ at a dealers in Cognac. They had a mercury grey in the showroom. I thought it was stunning. We returned to the UK in Feb this year and I ordered mine in May. Mercury Grey. Absolutely love it.

Best regards to you and enjoy your RCZ!

Of course I will !
I felt in love with this car when I saw the presentation on TV some months ago (if you lived there you must know "Turbo" on the 6th channel).
I tried a white opal THP200 a fortnight ago. Waow !

If you lived in France, you must have some French language knowledge. Do you know the french forum ?

EDIT Feb12 : changed forum URL
Regards

A

Anonymous

French forum is new to me. Interesting.

I have to say my French language was and is very much a 'work in progress'. I find I can understand written and spoken French without too much trouble, and then fall down when I need to respond verbally! My brain just doesn't work out the response quick enough. Does that that sound strange??

If we had stayed on in France I'm sure it would have all fallen into place.

A

Anonymous

Bonjour, Christophe, et soyez bienvenus au forum et aux félicitations pour votre choix de RCZ :thumbup: .

Now, before you get too excited I have to confess that I cheated and used an online translator!!! :oops: I'm sure you'll be really happy no matter which colour option you choose as the car is gorgeous in all of them. :dance:

xtof73

Reaction score
Hi Rangor

No problem : I also use online translator sometimes !
I'm sure you're right about the colour choice. "She" will be beautiful anyway.
But it will be my first new car (drove second hands or company cars).

BTW a met a Dolphin blue today. What a beauty
!