What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Definitely pay for Peugeot’s extended warranty.

Mr Z

Reaction score
I hadn't noticed the other one had the repeaters on the stalk. Didnt have it long enough and handed it back couple of weeks ago.

This one is also white, has the heated electric seats, dipping mirrors on reverse, the better speakers (I think), the dimming rear view mirror and blacked out rear windows. Pretty sure that's just the GT spec.

Will take your advice on the extended warranty. The car is still showing on autotrader as the seller had someone place the advert for him. I tried to link the advert but as I have the autotrader app it doesnt seem to work.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Strange to have silver mirror caps on a white car but could have been the original supplying dealer adding a different touch, just like mine did when they painted the arches gloss black

Mr Z

Reaction score
Yeah I assume the dealer must have fitted them. Will put up some pictures in the coming week. Having substantial building work at home so parked the car elsewhere. Didn't want to risk it being hit by something in these high winds.

The seller did say it sat in the showroom for months then he bought it with 5 miles on the clock. The dealer probably tarted it up a bit with parts they had lying around.

Pedro

Reaction score
I doubt the dealer has added anything to the cars appearance my mate used to work for vag & he used to say the only thing dealers were allowed to do unless the customer requested extras was to valet & clean the exterior if absolutely necessary as per their operating franchise contracts with the manufacturers & because of the risk of damage to the vehicles in the showroom or on the forecourt

Mr Z

Reaction score
The seller contacted us a couple of days ago, he honestly wanted to know if my girlfriend was parking the car in the garage and had been studying the manual! Think he has sellers regret.

I asked about the chrome mirrors and he advised that he preferred the look as it matched in with the other chrome coloured parts so he had the dealer change them.

Anyway went for a drive today, lovely car she is really happy with it.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you’ve got a good car there obviously the original owner loved his car and still does! It will have been cherished and well looked after.