What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Hi I've owned my RCZ for nearly a week now and love the car. If I'm honest I was looking at Audi TT's and couldn't find one new enough in good enough condition with all the extras I wanted plus being second hand. I was looking at a TT in a garage and when walking back seen the RCZ and was shocked at the price as I thought these were much more plus as it was the GT version it has all the extras I was after. I'm now looking forward to driving the car for the foreseeable future, first thing I'm thinking of getting is the pioneer apple CarPlay unit.

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Tried to post a photo from my iPhone but site advises invalid image, can anyone help?

A

Anonymous

Use the Tapatalk app and it will post any image. We love pictures here [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome :text-welcomewave:

Nice car :clap: :thumbup:

Smacks any TT in the face with a wet fish anyway :lol:

Sanity

Reaction score
Anth SAFC said:
First thing I'm thinking of getting is the pioneer apple CarPlay unit.

Or if you own a iPhone or iPad you can use "Carplay iOS" Phone or pad needs to be jailbroken but it's the best way really without messing around with aftermarket solutions.
I use my iPad mini with a T-Holder that i bought after reading this forums. ( I don't recomend anyone to order from that joke of a man though)

Works really well.

Attachments

• CarPlay iOS.png
    CarPlay iOS.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 2,555

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, similar story to me two years ago I went out to buy a TT but just wasn't impressed enough to pay the inflated prices they command. After seeing the RCZ I fell in love and had to have one! Two years on and the love is just as strong! What a beautiful car.
Your car looks great what a great choice of colour, I am slightly biased though! :lol:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I see that your next door neighbor now feels so inferior because of your new car they are having to move :eusa-whistle:

Anth SAFC

Reaction score
Thanks Sanity, I popped into Halfords and was quoted £119 for fitting and parts on top of the unit. I will look through the forum to see if there are any issues I need to be aware of, to be honest it's mostly for the sat nav as I have bluetooth now so phone connects to it for music and phone.

Neilgszr69 I think the white looks class all polished... but having looked through the forum theirs some impressive examples of other colours..

Sanity

Reaction score
I use navigon or waze for navigation via the iPad. It's great as the built in navi is poor.
I will post pictures later when I'm back in the car.

I am not sure but I think there is issues with an aftermarket unit and the JBL amplifier. You must also add a connect2 interface to keep the control via the stick behind the steering wheel. There is also some issues with the parkingsensor.
I believe most of it can be solved but for the work and price I think it's just not worth it compared to your phone or tablet.