What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi There...

A

Anonymous

Hi to all members,
I am from istanbul-turkey, it has been a couple of weeks that i am interested in rcz 200thp and finally made my decision... unfortunately in our country, the launch
has just begun so there are not many cars for sale... i guess peugeot is giving more priority to other countries :cry:
besides, configurator is not valid for order taking now, cars are sold with specified packages so you can not have tailor-made rcz's... i admire all members who can order like that, at first i was intending to order pearl white 200thp but unfortunately you can only buy 200thp as nera black... within this time period, i have seen the nera black and i think it looks really fine, black is not a color that i am fond of much but this time i guess i will go for it ... i am now on waiting list for 200thp nera black with
sortilege 19 onyx black with satin carbon roof, vision and easy motion pack, integral black nappa leather plus jbl sound system... moreover, i would like to thank you all who have contributed to such a great site full of info and pictures... they are really useful for newcomers...
Egemen

A

Anonymous

Hi Egemen and welcome to the forum. :wave: My, but we are a widespread group, aren't we? :) Too bad that you're limited to your preferences :( but as you'll see from the forum the nera black is a hugely popular choice and in my mind you can't go wrong with the RCZ in pink with purple spots!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope you don't have to wait too long before you take delivery and I'm sure you'll be just as happy with your black car as every other member has been. :p

A

Anonymous

Welcome Egemen, that sounds like a nice specification you have gone for there, I like the black, but find it difficult to keep clean, so I have gone for the mercury grey. I hope you do not have to wait too long, it does get frustrating after a while, but I am sure it will be worth the wait. :p

A

Anonymous

Hi Egemen,

Welcome to the forum. Sure you'll love the black once it arrives, as BangorRCZ says pink with purple spots on an RCZ would look good,

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the warm welcome to all Bangor, Mike and Grant... i have seen my configuration in one of the member posts... i feel more confident now and i believe color black will look real sharp and sporty... i hope that i wont have to wait for long, it has been 2 weeks maybe and it already started killing me off :=) through the end of this month, very similar configuration cars will be arriving as my dealer has informed but with 1 difference... carbon roof is missing ... what do you think ? shall i wait for the next group of shipment to my country or shall i go ahead ?

A

Anonymous

Egemen,

Firstly welcome.

My personal opinion of the carbon roof is that it is not worth the extra money. The carbon roof does not replace the original roof but is overlaid on top of the original. This actually adds weight (all be it a very small amount) so you could argue whats the point? (Some may disagree with me on this point).
If it was me, and the only difference between what you are being offered and what you wanted was the carbon roof then I would go for it.

I originally ordered mine back in May (April if you want to take it from when I actually paid a deposit) and I'm still waiting. So if a wait of two weeks is already too much for you, thats another good reason to possibly go with whats available.

Whatever you decide, it will be worth the wait.....