What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi, newbie to the forum

Opal white

Reaction score
Hi all, like some others New members I have been hiding in the background catching up with some very interesting topics, thought it about time I introduced myself & maybe join in with a few threads when I have a bit more time on my hands.

I've had my RCZ for a couple of months now & absolutely love it . . . . :dance:

A

Anonymous

Good choice of spec as it's the same as mine :thumbup:

Looks like you love it so much that you have had a painting done of it, looking at the picture you've posted

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome, I hope your enjoying the forum and finding it useful. The car looks great and I'd suggest that picture goes in the mix for the November competition ;) Glad to hear your in love and enjoying the car :grin:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :)

I think you've discovered Snapseed there, with your photo. Looks impressive and nice looking car :)

Opal white

Reaction score
Thanks for all your welcoming words . . . :thumbup:

QUOTE: I think you've discovered Snapseed there, with your photo. Looks impressive and nice looking car

Spot on :clap: , I dabble a bit with photography & this photo is one of my first images tweaked with Snapseed on an IPad

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal white said:
Thanks for all your welcoming words . . . :thumbup:

QUOTE: I think you've discovered Snapseed there, with your photo. Looks impressive and nice looking car

Spot on :clap: , I dabble a bit with photography & this photo is one of my first images tweaked with Snapseed on an IPad

Snapseed is a good photography app. I use it when I've taken a photo on my iPhone and want to process it a little.

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: hi and welcome good work on the photo enjoy ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome to the best forum in the world !!! The holiday season is a great time to spoil your RCZ with modifications/upgrades :thumbup:

Opal white

Reaction score
A couple more photos from my spin around the North York Moors several weeks ago :dance:

I am seriously missing the bit of nice weather we had at the end of September :cry: . . . Roll on Spring/Summer 2013 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Opal white said:
A couple more photos from my spin around the North York Moors several weeks ago :dance:

I am seriously missing the bit of nice weather we had at the end of September :cry: . . . Roll on Spring/Summer 2013 :thumbup:

You've done it again opal white, fantastic shots! Keep up the good work :)

Opal white

Reaction score
Another photo from my North York Moors collection . . . . . :thumbup:

Weather permitting hopefully might get chance for some new photos of my prized motor tomorrow :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Opal white said:
Another photo from my North York Moors collection . . . . . :thumbup:

Weather permitting hopefully might get chance for some new photos of my prized motor tomorrow :eusa-think:

I really like that. Focus totally on the RCZ - great photo :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great series of photos. Some good ideas with shots from behind, especially the one concentrating on the double bubble roof. White and black contrast makes them all very interesting to the eye......Noice!! :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi welcome and snap apart from mine has invisible stripes on the roof and bonnet lol
(Barely noticeable as Ron says)