What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi Newbie considering RCZ

GB_DVO

Reaction score
Hi

Always liked Peugeot since a family Friend bought a 504 in 1972. Nearly had a 205 GTI in 91 missed out.

Now fancy an RCZ, so will be lerking in here.

I have spotted a nice one in south London Red VN05 RCZ I think, anyone on here?

Cheers

Diandra

Reaction score
Hi

Always liked Peugeot since a family Friend bought a 504 in 1972. Nearly had a 205 GTI in 91 missed out.

Now fancy an RCZ, so will be lerking in here.

I have spotted a nice one in south London Red VN05 RCZ I think, anyone on here?

Cheers
Hi just bought a rcz 2011 plate 1.6 petrol gti had hard top peugeots for the last 4 yrs decided wasn't using the roof much due to the British weather and getting burnt when open .omg what a fantastic car the rcz is the spec on it is unreal lovely futuristic shape especially the double bubble glass roof parking sensors front back and sides this car drives lovely can get bit bumpy due to low profile tyres which is to be expected I had detailing done to mine came back like new hope to keep this car a long time and should do with 48k on the clock if you get one get the 1.6 gti 6 gears manual version leather heated seats got it all you would be mad not too stopped making them now only 11000 left here I believe so will hold its price if looked after hope this helps .

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi just bought a rcz 2011 plate 1.6 petrol gti had hard top peugeots for the last 4 yrs decided wasn't using the roof much due to the British weather and getting burnt when open .omg what a fantastic car the rcz is the spec on it is unreal lovely futuristic shape especially the double bubble glass roof parking sensors front back and sides this car drives lovely can get bit bumpy due to low profile tyres which is to be expected I had detailing done to mine came back like new hope to keep this car a long time and should do with 48k on the clock if you get one get the 1.6 gti 6 gears manual version leather heated seats got it all you would be mad not too stopped making them now only 11000 left here I believe so will hold its price if looked after hope this help
Hi just bought a rcz 2011 plate 1.6 petrol gti had hard top peugeots for the last 4 yrs decided wasn't using the roof much due to the British weather and getting burnt when open .omg what a fantastic car the rcz is the spec on it is unreal lovely futuristic shape especially the double bubble glass roof parking sensors front back and sides this car drives lovely can get bit bumpy due to low profile tyres which is to be expected I had detailing done to mine came back like new hope to keep this car a long time and should do with 48k on the clock if you get one get the 1.6 gti 6 gears manual version leather heated seats got it all you would be mad not too stopped making them now only 11000 left here I believe so will hold its price if looked after hope this helps .
PM me if you live in or near Garden city