What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi my name is dion iv got a rcz gt 156 thp 11 plate and my fuel pump is know good where do I get a good one and the cheapest is ebay reliable

Dion

Reaction score
Hi I'm dion from Oldbury new to the forum iv got an rcz gt 156 11 plate and it needs a fuel pump what are the best and cheapest ones and where to purchase one from.

Marmite

Reaction score
Hi Dion if your talking about the pump in the fuel tank I got mine from AUTODOC I think there in Germany but I’m sure you can get them in the uk easy enough

Grimreaper

Reaction score
eBay have quite a few for sale & even 2 brand new genuine ones for around £350
search for citroen Peugeot fuel pump

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
i I'm dion from Oldbury new to the forum iv got an rcz gt 156 11 plate and it needs a fuel pump what are the best and cheapest ones and where to purchase one from.
Hi and welcome to the forum, a new genuine HP fuel pump is in the region of £400 but there is a Company on eBay who are reconditioning them at a substantial saving feedback is excellent and it does look like this is a viable option I believe he also sells refurbished units I’ve personally heard of owners using this service and everyone seems happy with the service.

Dion

Reaction score