What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi - I'm Glen

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone - just joined the forum today after agreeing a deal to buy an ex-demo RCZ (with 1500 miles on the clock) this morning. Can't wait to collect it next Saturday but also a little sad to trade-in my 407 Coupe, which has served me well in the last 4 years.

I was looking for any RCZ merchandise - in particular a keyring - but couldn't find anything. Anyone got any ideas or links?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Glen :greetings-wavingblue:

Good to see another soon to be RCZ owner :D What colour, model and spec have you got?

A

Anonymous

Hi Glen and :text-welcomewave: to the forum. You should send Sandra64 a private message but I feel you might be out of luck with the keyrings as someone recently got the last one her husband had made. :( Glad you're not having to wait too long for your car. Don't forget your camera when you go to pick it up. We always love seeing those pics! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I'm getting a GT THP 156 in charcoal with grey blue leather and all the additional packs including the sat nav screen that pops up. I think the wheels are 19" silver alloys and the roof arches are also silver. Counting down the days to Saturday...........