What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi i'm French !

A

Anonymous

Hi :mrgreen:

I'm French But my English is too bad :? Sorry :oops:
I have a new RCZ phase 2 THP 155

I'm looking for ruffer exhaust :cool:

So i'm here.... :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hi Bilou69.
I,m sorry your french! it must be like owning an audi TT when the neighbour has an RCZ!!!! :lol:
sorry only having a laugh with you. Welcome to the forum.. enjoy your RCZ.
I believe there is a member selling some Ruffers on Ebay? put ruffer in the search box of the forum and you should find them.

Regards

Diggerd

A

Anonymous

sorry it was just the way I read the post, sounded as if you were apologizing for being french.. made me laugh.. welcome

Diggerd
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

diggerd said:
sorry it was just the way I read the post, sounded as if you were apologizing for being french.. made me laugh.. welcome

Diggerd
:greetings-wavingblue:

@Diggerd

No problem for laugthing frenchy like me have humoristic feeling :beer:

renegade79

Reaction score
Bonjour et bienvenu to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

What colour is your voiture?

A

Anonymous

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 8,399
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 8,396
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 8,396
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 8,396
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 8,396
A

Anonymous

Painting my brakes :mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 8,397
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 8,397
A

Anonymous

Now my problem is my exhaust...

Decause the sound of my car is the same that a 107 Peugeot :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont want a racing sound very high :?

Just a good sound when i start my car at low rpm and acelerations :eusa-whistle:

But soft at constant speed... Not too strong in the car... You see what y hope :oops: :?:

Better sound soft :crazy:

I'm here because i see English site rczperformance and may be Peugeot UK have parts :?:

Thanks for your help :beer: i need "témoignages "

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Very good looking car! Is it Pearl White or Opal? :D I love the Peugeot logo on the brake calipers!

A Ruffler exhaust may be just what you need since it has an all new rear muffler :) RCZ Performance is the place to buy it!

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
Very good looking car! Is it Pearl White or Opal? :D I love the Peugeot logo on the brake calipers!

A Ruffler exhaust may be just what you need since it has an all new rear muffler :) RCZ Performance is the place to buy it!

Opal white ;)

You think this is i want :?:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Ruffer-S ... 2E1211.htm

Better sound at start ans low rpm
Not strong in car the car when i'm at 140 km/h on the road for 500 km.... :eusa-whistle:

If some body have video for sound off this... And pictures to install... Thanks :!: :!: :!:

A

Anonymous

bilou, did you paint those brake calipers yourselve or did you order a whole new set ?,
thej realy do look awsome, :D

A

Anonymous

I'll be interested to hear how the stickers hold up over the months. Surely they'll be easily damaged and become worn/fall off with the heat? :eusa-think: That said, I love what you have done! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I'll be interested to hear how the stickers hold up over the months. Surely they'll be easily damaged and become worn/fall off with the heat? :eusa-think: That said, I love what you have done! :thumbup:

Look on French forum, there's no problem also with karcher wash...

Stickers are special, thermic stickers just for brakes.... ;)

After painting I've put the stickers and after high temperature incolor paint ( verni in French )
So the stickers are protected

Now it´s easy to wash the brakes, no more dust of brakes ever clean :mrgreen:

I hope you enderstand what i say :oops: :?:

I Come here because i need informations for my exhaust... So it´s normal that i give some think for the forum :beer:

Thanks if you have vidéos or pictures for exhaust Ruffer muffler install, some think like that... ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Unfortunately there is no video on how to install the Ruffer exhaust system, but it does come with instructions. It is best to have the car on a lift so that you have clear access to the exhaust system for cutting and installation.

We have sold many Ruffer and other exhaust systems and would like to think we have the best prices and best customer service that any RCZ owner can find. So we look forward to hearing from you.