What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi guys

A

Anonymous

Hi guys
I currently own a 407 and a 206 i am looking to change my 407 next year and was obviously thinking of the 508 which i test drove and must say it is a quality car but here is my dilemma i am 30 years old have a mortgage with my gf and no kids so i am thinking i sholud go for the show of the rcz coz their will plenty of years ahead to own a saloon. So how are members finding it to live with from day to day the 2+2 the low stance etc just the daily trials of driving?

many thanks
john

A

Anonymous

Hi John and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . As a single woman with no intentions of raising a family I had no reservations in going for the 2+2 but you need to discuss with GF if babies are in your future because the saloon is obviously much more practical for lugging babies/toddlers in and out of than a sports coupe but if they don't feature any time soon then GO FOR IT!!!!!

A

Anonymous

im a 4 X 4 fan but the rcz is the best all round. should think it would be ok for kids up to about ten years of age.
buy now.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys
Thanks for the reply i must say the safe option is the 508 but my heart wants the rcz .It has to be the most difficult car to choose on colours etc luckily this forum is brilliant for looking at what members have and i think the colour combo i want is the mercury grey with midnight silver wheels :) I would choose the hdi for the balance of economy as diesel is cheaper than petrol here in the rep of ireland

p.s does the rcz come with a space saver or silly foam?

A

Anonymous

cabinpac said:
Hi guys
Thanks for the reply i must say the safe option is the 508 but my heart wants the rcz .It has to be the most difficult car to choose on colours etc luckily this forum is brilliant for looking at what members have and i think the colour combo i want is the mercury grey with midnight silver wheels :) I would choose the hdi for the balance of economy as diesel is cheaper than petrol here in the rep of ireland

p.s does the rcz come with a space saver or silly foam?

I chose the RCZ after years of driving large cars because Ive always wanted a coupe and I don't need the space or the back seat at the moment nor do I need to tow anything these days. I do a lot of weekend traveling so the large boot was mandatory and far more useful to me that a full sized back seat. Also, as the back seat is still there it remains useful for somewhere to put my jacket or my dry cleaning etc . I thought about the few times Ive made use of the rear seats recently (like when going out with friends)and decided that I need to pick the car based on my everyday needs rather than their occasional convenience.

Things might change in the future so I can re-look at my situation in a few years when I'm choosing my next car. So - if your near-foreseeable future doesn't require rear seats except for the rare occasion, you don't really need them in your next car.

A

Anonymous

Thanks rczoom . I like you only occasionally use the back seat very occasionally so I think I will be following my heart and lust and going for an rcz :)

A

Anonymous

Hi guys well went up to my local pug dealer to have a look at the rcz again and i must say sitting inside makes you feel very special my purchase wont be till jan but that gives me the time to save some pennies :thumbup: just a question can you get the quad exhaust as a factory fit when ordering?

A

Anonymous

Hi guys i have been looking at a rcz for a while i had a 206 then a 407 saloon but i ended up coming accross this at only 40% of the price of it when it was new ,a year and half ago a 407 coupe 163bhp bi xenon leather rt5 basically all the toys ,but i will be keeping my out for a rcz in the future

Attachments

• 407 coupe front 75%.jpg
    407 coupe front 75%.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,540
A

Anonymous

cabinpac said:
Hi guys i have been looking at a rcz for a while i had a 206 then a 407 saloon but i ended up coming accross this at only 40% of the price of it when it was new ,a year and half ago a 407 coupe 163bhp bi xenon leather rt5 basically all the toys ,but i will be keeping my out for a rcz in the future

Nice car have always admired the neighbours 407 down the road from me :cool:

A

Anonymous

go for it! choose what your heart says and enjoy! good luck... :clap: