What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi guys.

Dan's

Reaction score
Hi, I just got a RCZ 2.0 Hdi and I think the looks of the car are great. I hope that I will get some advice when needed, and eventually make some DYI if I ever have a clever way to fix it. Used to drive an Alfa Romeo 156, then a Vauxhall Corsa 1.3CDti so this is definitely an upgrade.
Cheers,
Daniel

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Dan, having bought a Diesel version I don’t think you’ll need any help in repairs they’re virtually bulletproof.
Upload some photos of your car we all love seeing other owners rides 👍

Dan's

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks for the replies.
Here are a couple of pictures. It needs some TLC because the previous owner didn't give it enough care but it will get there. I love the leather interior.
For now, I am having some maintenance works done. The wheels need some attention and I will have some questions that I hope people here will be able to answer.

Attachments

• rcz1.jpg
    rcz1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
  • rcz.jpg
    rcz.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 14

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there enjoy your drive
Stay safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome Daniel. You will not get tired of looking back at the car when you’ve parked up. Get ready for the admiring glances too.
I’ve had mine over 7 years & only last week two workmen visiting a neighbour came over to have a look “what it was” They said they had no idea Peugeot made anything like that.
Enjoy 👍

Dingers

Reaction score
Welcome - hopefully you'll be back up & running healthily soon & you can enjoy the ride 👍

Dan's

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcoming messages. It does get some attention. Hope to drive it for a long time. :)

Ian J.

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum fella, 2.0 hdi has a great rep so hopefully no major issues .
Great value for money these cars and as DKZ says you'll still be looking back at it in the car park 6 months from now inwardly laughing at all the guys who spent £20k plus for cars that don't look as good as yours.

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome Dan the diesel's as Neil stated have a good strong workhorse engine a near neighbor bought his wife one & it's clocked up 90.000 without a hitch so your on to a winner plus its iconic looks make it a legend of motoring design