What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi guys

aladdinsane

Reaction score
hello all
i have just taken ownership of a 2011 RCZ GT 200 in metallic graphite grey :beer: :beer:
been looking at your site , i must say its great.
this car is awesome :dance:
im from yorkshire
had a few cars in my time including XR2I , TT , MAZDA RX8 but the RCZ beats them all
looking forward to learning from the experts.
regards to you all

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm from over the border in Lincolnshire and I've got a 2011 200 GT in grey as well :)

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

From your list of cars..........

You kept the best til last :clap:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, you'll find loads of information here to help you with your new ownership,most problems and questions have been covered somewhere on this forum.
I'm also from Yorkshire (Pontefract area) look out for the annual Yorkshire meet usually May time and there has been talk of smaller meets one possibly coming up in Derbyshire possibly Chatsworth so if your interested keep an eye out for new posts. :thumbup:
Enjoy your new car and don't worry that second look over the shoulder when you've parked her up is normal! :lol:

Stu8

Reaction score
Welcome I also had a Mazda rx8 ( loved it , that's a whole other story ). :text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: p.s please post some pics :beer:

A

Anonymous

Stu8
me too had a RX8 loved it to but petrol and running costs got way to expensive so it had to be swapped for a vectra :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: was a good car but the RCZ beats the spots off it hands down,

A

Anonymous

aladdinsane check out the meet details i have posted and see if you can make it 18th June (yes sorry didnt realise it was Fathers day when made it that date)

tony

Reaction score
I also had an RX8. Must admit, I found it more fun to drive than the RCZ being rear wheel drive. The extra 40 bhp and grin factor as the back end skipped out were a joy.
That said, it was bordering on dangerous in the snow, and the bizarre flooding quirk was annoying.

aladdinsane

Reaction score
Re: meet

pity its short notice as i have things in place already , nope to come to future ones :thumbup:
have a great time all whos going
John
p.s yep the running costs of the RX8 plus £500 road tax killed it for me too

A

Anonymous

Well I didnt realize thats how much it was now to tax them. When I had mine back in 2008 till 2011 I cant remem how much tax it was and would have probably paid it without thinking.

I left my car in the garage if it snowed was way to dangerous to drive over 50 miles to work and back on snowy roads.

braveheart

Reaction score
HI mate looking to buy same car/colour this week, alloy wheels have also been sprayed grey looks mint.