What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Sussex

ChrisS

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie from Sussex. Recently acquired a gorgeous black 'R'.

*Absolutely loving it for so many reasons*

1. The power!
2. The look of the RCZ in general
3. The amazing stopping power from those Alcon brakes!
4. Watching the rain pour down the 'v' of the rear window under rapid acceleration (!)
5. The grip and turn in with that Torson diff'
6. Everything and anything else!

Anyone else Sussex area?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1543103024343.jpg
    FB_IMG_1543103024343.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,512

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum, great looking R :dance:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

Great looking Z :thumbup:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Great looking black RCZ - R

What is the mileage... And is the one parked to the side. Your other car.. :dance:

Welcome to the forum

Plecodoras

Reaction score
ChrisS said:
Hi all,

Newbie from Sussex. Recently acquired a gorgeous black 'R'.

*Absolutely loving it for so many reasons*

1. The power!
2. The look of the RCZ in general
3. The amazing stopping power from those Alcon brakes!
4. Watching the rain pour down the 'v' of the rear window under rapid acceleration (!)
5. The grip and turn in with that Torson diff'
6. Everything and anything else!

Anyone else Sussex area?

Eyup Chris with a S !!

These plus the wow factor and the WTF was that ... comments as I fly by are some of the reasons I lurve my Z !
Anyway BIG welcome to the forum and all to do now if your into sharing LOL is maybe come along to a meet and see what others have done to their Z's and have a drive and a bite to eat plus plenty of banter on the way. There are several on here who post meets through the year and a very active FaceBook group, though you might have to be invited to the group, I'm sorry I don't do the FB thing so I can't invite you !!
Well here's to many carefree miles of super big SMILES - oh and quite a few WTF's from other square tin cans which you might just pass - easily... I've had mine to the stop several times so I can say that truthfully !!

Cheers M... :beer:

ChrisS

Reaction score
Verminator - thanks... 19k but not for long!!! Plan on driving her every day!

Ha ha yeah, but the Golf not the other RCZ!

ChrisS

Reaction score
Eyup Pie! (Use of 'eyup' suggests you're from where they make pies! ("oop north?"))

I even found myself saying WTF (is that beauty) when parking it and turning back to look at her.

Yes, I'll definitely come to a meet. I cant do this December one as it clashes with an assignment deadline for my degree but in the new year for sure!

Looking forward to lots of miles and hours in the Z! Beautiful car and such good fun!

Thanks for welcome...

Plecodoras

Reaction score
ChrisS said:
Eyup Pie! (Use of 'eyup' suggests you're from where they make pies! ("oop north?"))

I even found myself saying WTF (is that beauty) when parking it and turning back to look at her.

Yes, I'll definitely come to a meet. I cant do this December one as it clashes with an assignment deadline for my degree but in the new year for sure!

Looking forward to lots of miles and hours in the Z! Beautiful car and such good fun!

Thanks for welcome...

Yes you're right there - up North = Gods own county - Yorkshire - Born n Bred - pure thoroughbred !!!

Well a degree eh? nice one - good luck with the assignment, I have one for tomorrow.... The drive to Gaydon !!

Can't wait - any excuse to drive the Z, just hope it's gonna be a nice day, don't mind the cold ( I'm in the car ! ) as long as the rain stays away, plus I've just cleaned the ol' boy up, just the car to do now ha ha !

Cheers maybe bump in to you at a future meeting.... incidentally there are 5 places left out of the 125 rcz's for the Euro meet in Bergen-Op-Zoom ( May 19th 2019 ), now there's a challenge!

M... :beer:

ChrisS

Reaction score
I'd rather be coming to Gaydon!!!

Yeah I saw that. Probably bad timing for work (May) but I won't say no just yet...

Have a great meet...

Guppy

Reaction score
Hi there Chris :wave:

Great looking R you gotcha self there. In black... the Z always looks ready to 'kick ass' !!

ChrisS

Reaction score
Guppy said:
Hi there Chris :wave:

Great looking R you gotcha self there. In black... the Z always looks ready to 'kick ass' !!

Doesn't it!!! :beer:

ChrisS

Reaction score
An update after 1 month ownership...

1000 miles done, buckled wheels X2 fixed (minor buckles), Alcon discs skimmed so no brake judder now and I am pleased to report I am in love with my R!

Such a flexible and versatile car, so very impressed and it just looks so sexy, especially with rain water dribbling down between it's hot little cheeks (rear window)!

(Can't upload pics here so here's a link)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5idn7HE1RSKDhmSs7

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Great photos, glad your enjoying your R :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Just flicking through and reading the threads.....

Yeah your cars looking kinda mean sat there.....

Gonna let you into a little secret, try get yourself some Fusso99 wax and treat your windows and lights to Rain X,

We've been using the Fusso for a long time now and it just seems to get better and better, then watch the rain just run off. I don't need to use the wipers when doing over 45mph ( all the time lol ) cos it just runs off. Then the next time you clean the car, it is almost effortless, cleans a lot easier and the Fusso is meant to be good for 1 application in 12 months !, though I do mine regularly.

Just a thought - some nice little red wheel rims ( scuffs ) on those wheels will add a bit of protection and a little colour to an already pretty car.

Cheers M.. :beer:

ChrisS

Reaction score
Hi, thanks I've been looking at different products for the paint. I'll take a look at that one (Russo). Someone recommended Gyeon Q2 View which I've tried instead of rained, meant to last a full year. So far so good ..

Yeah having a think about the Gators actually...

That's a gorgeous colour, show a pic of the whole car?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
ChrisS said:
Hi, thanks I've been looking at different products for the paint. I'll take a look at that one (Russo). Someone recommended Gyeon Q2 View which I've tried instead of rained, meant to last a full year. So far so good ..

Yeah having a think about the Gators actually...

That's a gorgeous colour, show a pic of the whole car?

Can't recommend the wax any higher and it's called Fusso99

Chris I don't need an excuse to show my car, but everyone else is sick of seeing it LOL...

Anyway your request is my command !

If you want larger, press the + sign in the top left corner, then open the zoom bottom right corner.

Here's mine and my brother's ( Verminator ) on the right.

and when the suns out it takes on a whole new shade, like here in Italy !!

Very Dusty up the top of the Dolomites...

Just before I put the wheel rims on..

Rear view - I've got my eye on you !

Anyway, we're all proud of our Z's on here and that's why we like to see pictures because everyone has theirs how they like it, some modify, some clean until there is no tomorrow, some even have carbon fetishes !!
Yes we are all different with differing tastes and opinions, but hey that's what makes us human..

Cheers M..

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
“Carbon” did some one mention carbon? :D :D