What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from sunny Southend

A

Anonymous

So being quite loyal to Peugeot and being a former motorbike man, I've just chopped my Peugeot 207 Milesium in for a rather wonderful 2012 ex-demo 2L Diesel RCZ GT in Charcoal black and I have to say I am LOVING IT! Its quick of the mark and is giving me back some of the thrill I had back when I drove around on my Honda Blackbird.

Its simply just wonderful to have a decent specced surrounding to drive in, which is both comfortable and spacious. So so so happy I got myself an RCZ rather than consider the TT route.

A

Anonymous

phil said:
So being quite loyal to Peugeot and being a former motorbike man, I've just chopped my Peugeot 207 Milesium in for a rather wonderful 2012 ex-demo 2L Diesel RCZ GT in Charcoal black and I have to say I am LOVING IT! Its quick of the mark and is giving me back some of the thrill I had back when I drove around on my Honda Blackbird.

Its simply just wonderful to have a decent specced surrounding to drive in, which is both comfortable and spacious. So so so happy I got myself an RCZ rather than consider the TT route.

Welcome Phil glad your enjoying the rcz and ex demo well done.... :thumbup: :thumbup: better than buying new out the wrapper as you save soooooooo much more :thumbup: and get them extras for next to nothing :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

A great car with a great engine. I too have the Hdi and love the power and performance as well as the economy. You will continue to be pleased with you purchase of that I am certain.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Phil :)

It's always good to hear people enjoying their RCZs. Certainly is a great car to drive.

Don't forget to post some pics when you get chance.