What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi From South Wales

Mike SH

Reaction score
I've been driving a GT200 for about 6 years and although I've found lots of useful information on the forum this is my first post...because I'm thinking of selling! I thought it best to ask whether this is acceptable before I blasted in with a "for sale notice" but I'd rather it go to an enthusiast than a trader. Mike

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. I have no issue with that. As long as it's in the correct forum section ;)

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh no issues here, also it may be worth joining the FB groups and post on their sales pages

Ricardogeorge72

Reaction score
I've been driving a GT200 for about 6 years and although I've found lots of useful information on the forum this is my first post...because I'm thinking of selling! I thought it best to ask whether this is acceptable before I blasted in with a "for sale notice" but I'd rather it go to an enthusiast than a trader. Mike
Hi Mike is your GT200 still for sale please