What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Kent

A

Anonymous

Just joined the site today. Picking up my RCZ from Ashford tomorrow can@t wait. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Hello Steve, welcome to the forum and nice to see a soon to be fellow owner in Kent, I'm in Maidstone myself. So what spec have you gone for, can't wait to see some pictures when you pick her up :)

A

Anonymous

Welcome, I am in Sittingbourne along with a few others.

A

Anonymous

Been a while since I was last on. But picked her up all OK. Went for an 11 plate GT156 but hope to get it chipped soon? The previous owner had the lot put on so still finding out what does what!!! But having a lot of fun!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

SteveF said:
Been a while since I was last on. But picked her up all OK. Went for an 11 plate GT156 but hope to get it chipped soon? The previous owner had the lot put on so still finding out what does what!!! But having a lot of fun!! :thumbup:
Good stuff, what colour did you settle on in the end? I'll keep an eye out ;)

A

Anonymous

Welcome Steve. Happy driving.................. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Did want Dolphin Blue but when I saw this beauty with about as much spec as the previous lady owner had put on I fell for her! (Car not previous owner!!) Will try to post some pics soon? Once this awful weather has passed and I can get out to clean/take photo's!!

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome.
I'm from Cliffe Woods near Rochester....

Enjoy your new car..