What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Italy!

A

Anonymous

Hello everyone, I'm Roberto from Brescia, Italy. I'm 28 and I'm getting a degree in Aerospace Engineering, plus I work at a well known exhaust company.
I'm a real petrol head, I own a Clio RS and and we have other sport cars in the family.
Plus I'm the president of the biggest Mini club in Italy.
I'm here because I'm interested in the RCZ as my next car, specifically the 200 hp version.
I know the engine very well from my experience at work and on the Mini Cooper S.
I can give advise on exhaust systems and performance tuning too, so if you need anything, just ask.
Nice to meet you all.

A

Anonymous

Ciao, Roberto, and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: . Always good to have another person with technical know-how to get expert advice from. Enjoy the forum :thumbup: .

A

Anonymous

Benvenuto Roberto,

I used to live in Verona, just down the road from you. I moved back to UK last year and bought an RCZ straight away and haven't looked back.

I had a Grande Punto in Verona, so it's a nice step up for me!!! Never really got people stopping to look at it or make comments (well, not nice ones anyway!!)

saluti

david