What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Essex

A

Anonymous

Hi to all will be collecting my RCZ next Friday it's gonna be a long week

A

Anonymous

Welcome and all goes well for your pick up.

What model / spec have u gone for?

A

Anonymous

I have gone for the 200GT in nera black wife wanted the pearl white but there is a 16 week wait

A

Anonymous

Saxrom said:
I have gone for the 200GT in nera black wife wanted the pearl white but there is a 16 week wait
The best things come to those that wait. Purchase in haste repent at leisure and all that. Pearl is the colour to have. But never mind a RCZ is a RCZ and a better drive you'll find hard to come by. Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Between you ande I wanted black I did tell her we could wait but she relented Pheeew :dance:

A

Anonymous

On the pearl front they had another Peugeot in pearl White but I wasn't that impressed with the pearl effect looked more just metallic White to me :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Saxrom said:
Between you ande I wanted black I did tell her we could wait but she relented Pheeew :dance:
Mums the word. Good that you got what you really wanted.

A

Anonymous

Hi Saxrom, welcome to the forum, nice colour choice the black looks great but it's a real sod to keep clean but when it is clean nothing looks better, Happy motoring :thumbup: