What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

hi from coventry.

A

Anonymous

ive just joined the site, so be gentle! lol. i picked up my rcz dolphin blue, gt 200, on the 20th of april and i love it so much, only one problem. Im to scared to drive it! lol. only driven it once, but the hubbie is clocking up the miles. i opted for the quad exhaust and midnight silver wheels its stunning..

A

Anonymous

hi mandy :greetings-wavingblue: welcome a car like the rcz needs to be driven so you need to grab those keys and start getting used to what is a top car and we like to see a few pics asap :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

welcome mandy, your rcz should look very mean with the quads,very fast gt200 and nice colour-upload the pics then.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome guys. Im working on uploading the pics. I will be out and about driving tomorrow, im not letting the hubbie have all the glory. lol.