What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Hi from Cambridgeshire

Ploddie

Reaction score
Own an 1.6 Gt Line, had it a year but new to the forum. Looking at doing a few bits to the RCZ, question? High Flow air filter or cold air induction kit?? also thinking of getting it wrapped, has anyone else done this ?

Cheers.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue: not many GTlines about so you’ve got a rare car there, all you need is a high flow air filter K&N or Pipercross are the common ones then to get the best form your motor go for a remap improves the car no end :thumbup:
As for wrapping Plecadoras (Mick) is your man he’s had a flip wrap I’m sure he’ll be showing up shortly with some photos! :D looks awesome especially in bright sunlight where it can look one of several colours! :thumbup:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Right on que lol.
What Neil's not telling you there is how much work he's had done to make his car not only look good but sound good too, and it runs on some special looking wheels to boot. Plus, sorry Neil I shouldn't tell everyone about your fetishes, but he has a carbon fetish, oh yeah and a rather special launch edition MK1. So one of the most rare cars you can get!!!
Me, well yeah I've had mine completely wrapped as Neil says with a flip colour, does look nice but I'll let you decide.
Here's our beauties plus another members who is yet to be seen in the flesh.
Happy motoring !
Cheers M.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Ploddie

Reaction score
Thanks Guys for the quick response, glad about the air filter, probably the less expensive option :cool: Can I ask what else you have had done Neil. Mick really like the wrap and the others that you posted, gives food for thought, where did you get it done or can you recommend anywhere other than Yanni :eusa-think:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m running a stage 1 remap with K&N air filter, cat back custom quad carbon tip exhaust system, full Rexpeed carbon skirt kit including side skirts front splitter and rear diffuser, carbon fibre side seat pods, carbon fibre Hexis custom stripes, aftermarket alloys running 15mm spacers all round and my car came as standard with the carbon fibre roof and wing mirror covers.
As you can see I’ve a little fetish for carbon fibre :D

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Don't know who yanni is, but I got my wrap done at the super car clinic in Bolton.
Since the guy there had done many high value cars I thought it would be safe with him. He did a top notch job and went out of his way to do some extras he recommended at his own cost.
The wrap is a new product just made available in the UK and is a gloss finish which I wanted over a matt one.
Start with the air filter is the cheapest option, then there's the exhaust, intake, cooling and of course remapping at various stages depending on budget any desired outcome.
Post your progress for us all to follow, you never know you might inspire someone else to do a little tinkering !!

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
rawand said:
Hi from Kurdistan!

Hi Rawand, these RCZ's are spread far and wide aren't they

I always try to do a bit of Z spotting when on holiday, and often fail.
We have just returned from Cape Verde (West Africa) & I can confirm there are NO Z’s on the island (Boa Vista). Hardly surprising really though, as the best roads were mainly cobbles, and the rest were just sand, not exactly the best suited to the Z’s suspension :eusa-think: